“It’s not all bad. Heightened self-consciousness, apartness, an inability to join in, physical shame and self-loathing—they are not all bad. Those devils have been my angels. Without them I would never have disappeared into language, literature, the mind, laughter and all the mad intensities that made and unmade me.”
― Stephen Fry,
HAPPY 2016, guys!!!!
My blog’s extended hiatus is over. So here’s a new year post (and pizza) for you, my dear friends . 🙂
2015 has been amazing. I’ve been through the most dichotomic situations, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I’ve learned so much this year and edification is such an integral part of who I am.
I have so many things to be thankful for. I wanted to create a long cheesy entry but I realized that I had way too much cheese these past few days, so yeah, whatever. Hahaha! 🙂 I’m kidding, btw.
God. Being the center of it all. Thank you for everything. I love you and I promise to stop resolution-shaming. Hahaha! 🙂
You two are the craziest and most incredible people I know. I love you both so much! You’ll always be my most favorite couple. Hashtag relationship goals. :”> Hope all the love you’ve scattered will be sprinkled back every day. Know that I can’t thank you enough. xo
You little butthead, I love you! Hahaha! Bedtime wouldn’t be as hilarious without you. We’ve been sleeping in one bed since God-knows-when. Hahahaha! Good luck with your Aero engineering facade. Lol. Always remember that I’ll always be here to annoy you. Life can be tough, but it can be great too. Here’s to trudge and fly through it hand in hand with you. I know I may never seem to tell you I love you, but that’s just because I genuinely don’t. JK. HAHAHAHAHA! :* 😀
I’ll always stick to my day ones. I love you guys so much! 🙂
With Vianca in Japan, Ruth in Dubai and Jhoey in Makati. Hahahaha! I love you bitches forever! I miss you so much. We may be thousand miles apart but know that I’ll always be here for you. 🙂
So much love for this group. I don’t know what I’d do in uni without you. You guys are the smartest and funniest friends alive. Hahahaha! Good luck with everything. 🙂
Tatay!!! You are my life peg. Hahaha! Grabe, you are an awakener. I thank God every day for giving us ‘you’. You are a strong spirit who empowers others to be stronger souls. I’m so thrilled for you. I know you’ll make 2016 great. I love you. See you soon! 🙂
Thankful for our friendship. Didn’t think I’d get so close to all these scumbags in such a short amount of time. I’ve got mad withdrawal syndrome during weekends. Hahahaha! :*
You are a unique light. You’ll always be my best friend. Thank you for respecting my boundaries. You’ll go far. Good luck on your Oz journey! 🙂
God bless your 2016, everyone. Make it great.
I’m posting a set list of the most inspiring quotes that I live by every single day. Thoughts that made me look at life on a different perspective. I hope these words of encouragement could inspire you too. Spread the love!
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Edwin Hubbell Chapin
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Do not try to be pretty. You weren’t meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don’t let anyone ever simplify you to just ‘pretty’.” – Suzanne Rivard
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell
- “Pick the day. Enjoy it – to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come… The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present, and I don’t want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.” ― Audrey Hepburn
- “You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don’t know it, all of that doesn’t even matter. Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away. It’s not like you have forever, so don’t waste any of your seconds, don’t throw even one of your moments away.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “We don’t have to be defined by the things we did or didn’t do in our past. Some people allow themselves to be controlled by regret. Maybe it’s a regret, maybe it’s not. It’s merely something that happened. Get over it.” ― Pittacus Lore
- “If you can’t get a miracle, become one.” ― Nick Vujicic
- “In life there is reality and there is what you want in life. If you took a moment to step back and forget about everything that is going on that doesn’t really mean that much anyway, you might be able to figure out how to get what you want and what has been stopping you. For every problem there is a solution, for every… need God has provided the answer, and for every want there is a way. Reality is what you make it.” ― Joshua Hartzell
“Your thoughts and your words define your life. Think positively and affirm positive words to enrich your life positively.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “You always say “there are better men than me to do it” and refuse to be the savior the world might have had” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
- “If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now. For wheat is wheat, even if people think it is a grass in the beginning.” ― Vincent van Gogh
- “Follow your dreams even when they’re out of reach~” ― Sean Torres
- “It must be around forty, when you’re “over the hill.” I don’t even know what that means and why it’s a bad thing. When I go hiking and I get over the hill, that means I’m past the hard part and there’s a snack in my future. That’s a good thing as far as I’m concerned.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
H&M marketing people are brainiacs! Putting together two of my favorite people, David Beckham and Kevin Hart, in one ad is all shades OHH-ZUMNESS!!! Hands down, one of the wittiest short film ever. 🙂
You’re welcome to rape that replay button, btw. 😉
Name: Charles Otto Puth Jr.
Country: United States of America
My boyfriend and I are obsessed with Charlie Puth. OMG! Who wouldn’t, right? With a voice that melts my heart like a marshmallow and that cutie-American boy looks, Charlie Puth is a winner!
His songs are very catchy and astounding. I’ll definitely buy his albums. 🙂
Here are some of my favorite CP songs: